Ds'page

Thursday, October 26, 2006

A to Z Autobiography

Apples which are good for you. They keep you health.
Bees are dangerous and will sting me in a Heart beat.
Cats I don't like they are always around.
Dogs are mans best friend which I am afraid of.
Easy E was my favorite rapper.
Fish is gross, which I don't like.
G is for the Georgia Bulldogs which is my favorite college football team.
H is for Heaven where I want to go.
I is for the la iglesia which means church.
J is for Johnny's pizza. There pizza is swangin'.
K is for my cousin who is sily and crazy.
L is for lazy which I am when it is raining.
M is for my mommy because she loves me so much.
N is for Nancy.
O is for opinion which I don't have.
P is for people all over the world.
Q is for quak the sounds that ducks make.
R is for rap, which is nice to listen to.
S is for silly which I am.
T is for toddlers.
U is for Uranus
V is violent which is nit peaceful.
W is for wicked which I am
X is for x-ray
Y is for my favorite cartoon yogi bear
Z is for Zelda which was my first videogame

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home